Daily Updates in Jamaa!

Hi Jammers! Todyas the new update in Animaljam! Turtle Pets, Pets Only Party! Awesome!!! Reminder: I'm going ona vacation for a week starting this Friday and leaving next Saturday! I apoligize if my posts will be late between those time periods! LIke the new updates? I could't have done it without Flashvortex.com and Blogmation.com! Check back Soon! ~Cassiusclay2

Monday, July 30, 2012

Scammer Alert!

Hey Jammers! I have just come across a scammer in Jamaa Township...


His user is MarioKart7. People were sending him their rares and he kept claiming he wasn't a scammer. So jammers, if you see this person, don't let him scam you. Animaljam isn't just about rares!

If you see a scammer like MarioKart7, just ignore him and tell others not to send him rares. It might work and it might not.

If you see a person saying, ''Come to my den if you want rares!" If you go to their den they'll say, "Accept my trade and I will give you the rare." Say they trade a bunny plushie for your black glove. DO NOT EXCEPT IT. They will leave with your black glove and you will never get the rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya Jammers! If you want to comment you CAN'T do the following
1. Share your personal information
2. Say bad things about this blog or other blogs
3. Say cuss words
4. Say any type of inappropriate language

If I see any of this it will be deleted
Happy Jamming :)