Daily Updates in Jamaa!

Hi Jammers! Todyas the new update in Animaljam! Turtle Pets, Pets Only Party! Awesome!!! Reminder: I'm going ona vacation for a week starting this Friday and leaving next Saturday! I apoligize if my posts will be late between those time periods! LIke the new updates? I could't have done it without Flashvortex.com and Blogmation.com! Check back Soon! ~Cassiusclay2

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Buddy of the Month!

Well since it's almost August, I'll post the Buddy of the Month now for August :)

This month's featured buddy is........

Edgerallenpoe411!!

Congratulations Edger!!! Edgerallenpoe411 has been a great buddy and is always so fun to be around!! Thats it for now! Happy Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya Jammers! If you want to comment you CAN'T do the following
1. Share your personal information
2. Say bad things about this blog or other blogs
3. Say cuss words
4. Say any type of inappropriate language

If I see any of this it will be deleted
Happy Jamming :)